Walk for Hope Parramatta 2018
Sunday September 9
Rumsey Rose Garden, Parramatta Park
- WHAT: Walk for Hope Parramatta 2018
- WHEN: 09/09/2018 11:00am until 2:00pm
- WHERE: Rumsey Rose Garden, Parramatta Park
- HOW MUCH: $35
- WEBSITE: https://www.everydayhero.com.au/event/walkforhope2018/Parramatta
- CONTACT: Huntington's NSW & ACT Incorporated email@example.com 02 9874 9777
Walk 4 Hope takes place annually in Parramatta Park to promote awareness for Huntington's disease and raise funds to support a Youth Program. This is a fun family event with activities for kids, a sausage sizzle and music. September is Huntington's Awareness Month.
- Sunday 9 September
- Rumsey Rose Garden, Parramatta Park
- Entrance corner Macquarie and Pitt Street, Parramatta
- Start time: 11 am
- Registrations: 10 am
Included in the Walk
- T-Shirt or Hat
- Sausage Sizzle after the walk
Merchandise available on the day
T-shirts, caps, sun shades, Huntington’s pins, slap bands
You can set up your own personalised Supporter page once you have registered.
Tell your story why you are doing the walk and share with your family, work colleagues, school and friends. This all helps to raise more funds for families impacted by HD.
Be Seen Wear Pink & Green
Use your imagination, even the dog can be seen wearing pink and green!
The walk will proceed unless there is thunder and lightning or a snow blizzard. Be prepared if it's raining with wet weather gear.