Ultra Australia 2020
Saturday March 07
The Cattle Paddock, Parramatta Park, Parramatta
- WHAT: Ultra Australia 2020
- WHEN: 7 Mar. 2020, 01:00 pm until 11:00 pm
- WHERE: The Cattle Paddock, Parramatta Park, Parramatta
- HOW MUCH: From $160
- WEBSITE: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/ultra-australia-2020-sydney-tickets-68225701911
- CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ultra Australia, the premier electronic music festival in the country, is excited to return to Parramatta Park as part of the Crescent Summer series.
The annual event features mesmerizing production that leaves festival-goers with an unforgettable experience. Ultra Australia features multiple stages with a range of genres, brand activations and boasts globally renowned artists.
Past artists include chart toppers; The Chainsmokers, Martin Garrix, Marshmello, Axwell, Afrojack, Carnage, Illenium, Will Sparks and more!
Ultra Australia travel information
- Parramatta will be busy on Saturday 7 March with a combined crowd of 40,000 people expected to attend both Ultra Festival and the Elton John concert at neighbouring Bankwest Stadium.
- Parramatta Park will be a pedestrian only zone on Saturday 7 March for this event. Parking is not available in the Park.
- The best way to get to and from the festival is by public transport with return travel on trains included in your Festival ticket and Westmead Station within short walking distance of the park.
- Trains to Westmead run every 10 to 15 minutes plus additional late night services will run to help you get home as well.
- If you have to drive, plan to arrive early and carpool where possible as traffic is expected to be heavy and parking will be in high demand in the Parramatta area. The Park is pedestrian only, no parking will be available in the Park on Saturday.
- Sections of O’Connell St and Victoria Rd along Parramatta Park will close later in the evening for crowd safety as the concert at Bankwest Stadium will be finishing around the same time as Ultra. Roads on the Westmead side of the Park will also be busy and changed traffic conditions may be in place for pedestrian safety. Roads will reopen when crowds have safely cleared the area.
- If you’re being picked up or organising a rideshare choose a location outside of the immediate precinct to avoid traffic delays.
- Traffic changes for Parramatta Light Rail construction may also affect how you travel through Parramatta CBD so allow extra travel time and follow the directional signage.
- For details on public transport services running and to plan your trip, visit transportnsw.info.
- For real-time traffic conditions and road closure details, visit livetraffic.com.
There will be some amplified music during this event in accordance with our Noise Abatement Policy.
For any noise concerns on the day of the event, please call the event hotline on 0457 563 791.
Please note: the hotline will start operating the day before the event and be available throughout event day until close. It will not be operational on non-event days and requests for event information should be addressed to Ultra Australia directly.