Riddle Collectors Challenge for Children
Saturday June 26 to Sunday July 11
Old Government House
- WHAT: Riddle Collectors Challenge for Children
- WHEN: 26 Jun 2021 until 11 Jul 2021
- WHERE: Old Government House
- HOW MUCH: $0 - $37.39
Enquiring young minds are challenged to solve a collection of riddles and find the items each riddle describes on the grounds of Old Government House.
Can you unpick all of the clues, solve the riddles and collect all the items?
A riddle sheet and bag to hold the collected items will be provided for the activity and can be taken home as a memento of your visit. An answer sheet can be provided for the grown-ups for any riddles that prove particularly tricky to solve.
This event will appeal to families, parents and grandparents in search of a day’s outing with a historical twist.
Please note this is an outdoor activity and weather dependent.
- We recommend wearing sturdy shoes and bringing along a hat if it is sunny.
- We recommend this activity for children 5 years and over.
- Please allow 30 minutes for the activity.
- Normal admission applies, children must be accompanied by an adult.
Our first session for entry opens at 10am, with the last entry at 3pm for 4pm closing.
There are multiple dates and times running in June and July, book your tickets today!
Session times are as follows:
10am – 11am
11am – 12 pm
12pm – 1pm
1pm – 2pm
2pm – 3pm
3pm – 4pm