Hire a picnic shelter or book your wedding ceremony at Parramatta Park!
Shelter bookings can be made for gatherings up to 20 people, including adults and children.
Bookings can be made a minimum of 3 days and a maximum of 14 days in advance. Cancellations must be advised in writing at least 72-hours prior to your booking date.
COVID-19 Public Health Order - your responsibilities as a booking organiser:
If you make a booking with us, as the booking organiser, you are required to ensure your booking adheres to the Public Health Act 2010 and relevant Public Health Orders, including Order 4. By making this booking with us you accept full responsibility to:
- Keep a record of all names and contact details for those that attend your booking.
- Keep this contact record for at least 4 weeks.
- On request, provide the record to the Chief Health Officer.
- Keep your booking to 20 people (total includes adults and children).
- Ensure those in your group socially distance from others while at the park.
- For your own safety, sanitise shared tables, seats and BBQs before use.
- Follow the latest NSW Health guidelines and Public Health Orders which include requirements to practice social distancing (1.5m), cough etiquette and regularly wash hands.
General booking information:
- BBQs at Parramatta Park cannot be booked, they are for shared-use.
- To plan your trip to Parramatta Park please visit https://www.parrapark.com.au/plan-your-visit/
Use the tabs below to review all available options.
Select your booking type.
Proceed to our online booking system.