Volunteers needed for Sydney Symphony Orchestra event
18 February 2016 at 12:00 am
Calling all music lovers and events students: Parramatta Park Trust is calling for volunteers for the 2016 Sydney Symphony Orchestra concert in The Crescent on Saturday 19 March!
Gain events experience while being a part of our night of nights at the Symphony in the Park event at The Crescent, Parramatta Park.
Friendly events student volunteers are needed to provide information and hand out programs to people attending the annual Sydney Symphony Orchestra in Parramatta Park. In return you will gain valuable events experience, free onsite parking and an amazing concert to enjoy!
- Be fully briefed prior to the event (before 7.30pm)
- receive a 'Volunteer Kit' including the evening program
- receive free onsite parking inside the park
- be able to enjoy the concert after it begins
- receive a Certificate of Recognition after assisting on the night (perfect for your CV!)
Contact the Parramatta Park Events team on 9895 7524 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest by 5pm Friday 11 March 2016.