COVID-19 information and updates
Updated 19 May 2022
Safeguarding the health and safety of our visitors and staff is core to what we do at Parramatta Park. We are closely monitoring and responding to Government health advice and putting in place measures to protect our community.
Restrictions have further eased in NSW, resulting in changes for visitors to Parramatta Park:
- Outdoor gatherings – there is no limit on the number of people who can attend a gathering in our Park. Our picnic spots are open for bookings.
- COVID-19 Safe QR check-ins are only required for music festivals with more than 1,000 people.
- Masks are not required in outdoor settings. Masks are still encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others and for customer-facing retail staff.
We urge visitors to ensure they stay informed and comply with the latest NSW Health orders.
Pop-up COVID-19 testing clinic
A pop-up, walk-up COVID-19 testing clinic was set up at Coleman Oval in Parramatta Park on Tuesday 17 August 2021.
The COVID-19 testing clinic will be operating at reduced hours over the holiday period. Please visit the NSW Health website for the latest opening and closing times.
The pop-up clinic will help relieve pressure on the COVID-19 testing clinic at Westmead Hospital and was requested by NSW Health.
Coleman Oval was identified as a suitable location for the clinic due to its proximity to Westmead Hospital, its size and its accessibility from external streets to minimise the impact on other areas of the park and maintain distance from other park users.
- NSW testing clinic locations
- NSW Health alerts and changes to contact tracing
- COVID-19 safety plan.
- NSW Government COVID-19 website for more details.
- Download the COVIDSafe app today.
Be COVID-19 safe
To keep yourself and others safe, remember to:
- Use playground or exercise equipment with caution.
- Regularly wash your hands with soap or use hand sanitiser solution (minimum 60% alcohol) or wipes when using public facilities.
- Practise cough and sneeze hygiene by covering your nose and mouth with your elbow. Tissues should be placed in bins provided.
- If you have been asked to self-isolate or have any cold or flu symptoms please respect NSW Health advice and delay your visit.
Thank you for following NSW Health Guidelines so we can continue to keep our Park and playgrounds open for you to enjoy.
Park staff and contractors
Parklands staff will follow hygiene rules and stay home if they feel unwell or have come in close contact with a COVID-19 positive person.
Please check directly with the following park venues about operating hours and services:
For more information
For more information, email us via: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 9895 7500.
We would like to thank all visitors and staff for their patience during this time. We will endeavour to provide updates on this website, as and when they are available.
Please stay safe during this time, and for key information on COVID-19 in NSW, visit: www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19.