Tour of the Dairy and Rangers Cottages
Saturday June 10
Byrnes Avenue, Parramatta Park
Explore one of Australia's oldest colonial sites - the Dairy and Rangers Cottages, in the World Heritage-listed Parramatta Park.
Our guided tour offers visitors a glimpse into the nation’s oldest buildings, which have recently been preserved and stabilised for future generations to enjoy thanks to a $3.5 million NSW Government conservation project.
Book your spot on a tour via Eventbrite.
Highlights of the tour include:
- Interpretive displays recreating the life of dairy workers in the 1800s
- Audio visual history of Parramatta Park and the Dairy precinct.
- Artefact exhibits
- Newly restored 19th century cottage gardens and sounds scapes.
Due to the historic nature of The Dairy Precinct, there is uneven surfaces inside the Dairy and Rangers Cottages and surrounding gardens, paths and entries that may cause trips, slips or falls.
A number of areas in the Dairy Precinct have limited accessibility. If you have special access requirements please contact the Trust on 02 98957500 prior to booking.
Our tours of the Dairy and Rangers Cottages take place on the second Saturday of each month at 11.00am and 12.00pm.
- WHAT: Tour of the Dairy and Rangers Cottages
- WHEN: 10/06/2017 11:00am until 1:00pm
- WHERE: Byrnes Avenue, Parramatta Park
- HOW MUCH: $8.00